The ultimate weekender, camping, commuting carry all travel backpack. Our award winning Tri-point magnetic harness on the 40L Speedway Roll Top Backpack takes all the weight off of your shoulders and allows you to use your upper body to steer the bike. The unique self articulating “clavicle hinge” shoulder-strap design, allows the harness to adjust and fit different body types and gear. Whether you are wearing a T-shirt or full armored racing leathers the articulating harness structure adjusts to fit your anatomical requirements. Fully loaded with all your gear commuting or just out for a ride, you will forget you are wearing a backpack and be able to focus on your ride completely.
40L Speedway Roll Top Backpack Features:
- Aquaforte 1000D fabric: waterproof, abrasion resistant and stable at high speed
- Watertight main compartment with magnetic roll top closure, watertight large front pocket with storage for EDC tools, bike lock, keys, etc., and watertight quick access front pocket
- Watertight battery side pocket with internal cable routing channels, allows you to charge your phone or Action camera on the go from the front chest of your harness
- Patent pending 3-point rotating harness system with magnetic sternum coupler for hands free harness closure, and torso size adjustment cam lock system with leather gripping side stabilizing pads, and ballistic quilted back panel with tuck away shoulder straps and SENSA CODATM self-tailing compression straps
- Motorcycle tie down anchor points make it easy to lash down to the tail of a bike using a Velomacchi Accessory Tie Down Strap Set (sold separately)
- Hydration sleeve compatible (bladder not included)
- Emergency contact information and key pocket, camera/accessory mounting plate, tire pressure gauge elastic sleeve, internal key and accessory leash, aluminum hands-free helmet clip, "clip di luce" built for easily attachable bike lights
- 12.5" W x 21" H x 10" D (32cm x 53cm x 25cm)
- 40L capacity
Note: Pictured GoPro and hardware sold separately.
See our FAQ | FIT VIDEOS page for additional information on our patent-pending suspension system and how to fit the 40L Speedway Roll Top Backpack cam-locked straps to your specific torso length.